STORE SUPERVISOR (QUANTITY: 03)
|Description||- Check, supervise, guide and rectify all activities of the store in accordance with procedures and regulations.
- Check, arrange and ensure that the store's goods are always full.
- Consult products information; answer customers' questions about goods.
- Train staff & ensure that their work are in accordance with the process and requirements of the Company.
- Analyze and update market information, customers, competitors, etc. to the store management board.
- Advise business-related issues, help increase sales and brand development.
- Report on the operation of the store to the higher level upon request.
- Perform other jobs as required by higher level employees.
|Working time||Work in shift, 8 hours / shift (including 30-minute breaks), 5.5 days / week|
|Salary||Salary: VND 8-10,000,000 / month, depending on the capacity & experience of the candidate.
Allowance: Petrol and food allowances.
|Treatment||- To be fully entitled to have social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance policies.
- Periodic health examination, annual company travel.
- Young and dynamic Japanese working environment. High promotion opportunities.
- Bonuses on holidays and New Year.
|Requirement||- Sex: Male or Female.
- Personality: Good communication, dynamic, honest, hardworking.
- Having experience in the same position in the business environment, supermarket and capable of communicating in foreign languages is an advantage.
- Good leadership, teamwork ability and good problem solving ability.
- Other jobs related to Sales department
- Favorite and knowledgeable about the retail market. Having a long-term development orientation in the industry.
|Application method / Contact||Please send your detailed curriculum vitae of work experience to:
Phone number: 028-360-2360 (ext 101: Human Resources Department)