Origami paper folding contest on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Japan in order to share Japanese traditional art culture to Vietnam, spreading the positive values of the art discipline. Origami to attendees and customers of AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon
With the theme “Animals that need to be preserved”, AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon wishes to raise the awareness of protecting rare and precious animals in nature, jointly implementing and sharing the diversity of nature.
Besides, the competition creates a playground for young people who love Origami, want to learn and are willing to share their passion with the community.
01 first prize: 05,000,000 VND/prize;
01 second prize: 03,000,000 VND/prize;
01 third prize: 01,000,000 VND/prize;
02 consolation prizes: 500,000 VND/prize;
All finalists (with submissions for the final round) will receive a small Origami related gift.
Time: March 24 – May 28, 2023
How to join:
- Online form via email to 2 addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com before 24h on 16.04.2023 with email subject: Origami contest 2023 – [Name of candidate] – [Name of work ];
- Submit the form to participate in the final round at AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon, 30 Tan Thang, Son Ky ward, Tan Phu district, KDC Celadon, Ho Chi Minh City from April 20 to April 26, 2023;
- Award ceremony at West Court, Ground Floor – AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon, 30 Tan Thang, Son Ky Ward, Tan Phu District, KDC Celadon, Ho Chi Minh City on May 28, 2023.
- Preliminary round: Timeline
- 24.03 – 01.04.2023: Candidates register to participate in the contest via QR code on the banner
- 16.04.2023: Candidates will submit the test via the online form in the form of photos taken via email to 2 addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com before 24h on 16/04/2023 with email subject: Origami contest 2023 – [Name of candidate] – [Name of work].
- 19.04.2023: Announcement of the best 35 exams
20.04.2023: Send the original exam to BTC.
- Folded specimen quality: The folded form must be neat, precise, and of a quality suitable for display
- Creativity in finishing and presenting samples: Beautiful, vivid folding pattern, clear and attractive layout
- Uniqueness: Good idea, strange, showing passion and understanding about the animals selected by the contestant
- Contestants must strictly abide by and respect the rules of the contest, the arrangement of the Organizing Committee as well as the decision of the Jury.
- Contestants participate in the spirit of equality, exchange, learn, do not violate ethical standards and comply with the law during the process of participating in the contest.
- 05.05 – 15.05.2023: Exhibition at AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon for customers to vote for their favorite products
- 28.05.2023: Award announcement and award ceremony
- Exhibition visitors voted for 03 favorite works through the AEON MALL Vietnam app. Based on the percentage of votes, calculate points with 10% = 1 point;
- The Jury will score with the same criteria as the preliminary round. The judges’ scores are the average of the judges’ scores;
- The candidate’s score corresponds to 40% of the customer’s score and 60% of the judge’s score.
– Everyone is working and living in Vietnam, no age limit;
– Registration form: individual exam. Hereinafter referred to as “Candidate”.
*Regulation of entries – Requirements for contestants
– Entries must comply with the law and culture, fine customs and traditions according to international standards, not infringe/dispute about copyright, intellectual property rights and in accordance with the regulations of the Organizer in Articles these Rules and the Competition Rules. Candidates are solely responsible for the content of their entries;
– The contest form must be the candidate’s folded form and be completed during the contest period;
– The application form has a maximum size of 1 dimension not larger than 15 cm, for display scenes not larger than 25 cm;
– Each contestant can only participate once (only 1 entry).
– Entries must not be copied from unlicensed samples or others;
– By submitting the entries, the contestant agrees and allows AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon to have full rights to use the entries without paying any fees related to copyright issues;
– The author of the contest entering the final round of the contest commits to transfer the contested products for a long-term exhibition at AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon;
– Entries can be folded samples from the list of 10 templates given by the organizers (each contestant can choose up to 3 folding templates for the contest) or samples created by candidates according to their theme. competition;
– Contestants do not reveal diagrams or instructions that BTC provides to contestants during the contest;
– One entry includes at least 3 clear photos of the work from 3 different angles. Image size from 1024px x 1024px or more;
– All images of 1 entry must be compressed into 1 .zip or .rar file named [Contestant’s Name] – [Model Name] – [Author’s Name] written in Vietnamese without accents
– Competitors commit to comply with all regulations and regulations related to the contest that the Organizing Committee will notify the contestant from time to time;
– Entrants may be disqualified from the competition if unfair or unethical methods are used when entering the contest;
– The Jury’s decision is final.
Just looking at the prize, you can already see that you are worried about it, right >.< so don’t hesitate to join and register today!
App download link:
– iOS: http://bit.ly/AMTPCios
– Android: http://bit.ly/AMTPCandroid
All only at AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon – The ideal shopping and entertainment place
– Address: No. 30 Tan Thang, Son Ky Ward, Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City
– Hotline: 028.62.88.77.33
– Website: https://aeonmall-tanphuceladon.com.vn/
– Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/aeonmalltanphuceladon/
– Instagram: instagram.com/aeonmalltanphuceladon/
– Zalo: http://bit.ly/zalo_amtpc