Following Prime Minister’s Directive 16 and to ensure the safety of our customers, AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon would like to announce that we will temporarily suspend operations of stores selling non-essential products and services from 00:00 on 09th July, 2021 until further notice. Areas on the ground floor will continue to serve customers:
- AEON Supermarket, Glam Boutique & Petemo
- The East Court area sells essential products of stores: Medicare, Daiso
- Kohnan store
At the same time, strictly implement pandemic prevention measures as the followings:
- Keep safe 2 meter distance of between people
- Ensure customers complete medical declaration, hand sanitizer, and measure body temperature at the entrance
- Make sure all employees and customers wear masks when shopping
- Regularly clean and disinfect the entire MALL with Japanese standards.
We really hope that customers will always stay healthy and continue to accompany with us to strictly follow safety instructions and quickly control the pandemic!