1. Purpose and scope of collection
Customers who contact us using online support tools or send a contact form on the website may be asked to provide information such as: Full name, email, phone number,...
Customer information is provided so that we can support, contact and exchange information with customers during the service provision process.
Customers are responsible for promptly notifying the website of unauthorized use, abuse, or security violations by third parties to take appropriate measures.
2. Scope of information use
The website uses information provided by customers to:
– Send notifications about information exchange activities between customers and the website
– Contact and resolve with customers in special cases.
– Do not use customer personal information other than for confirmation and contact related to transactions at aeonmall-binhtan.com.vn
– In case of legal requirements: We are responsible for cooperating in providing customer personal information upon request from judicial agencies including: Procuracy, courts, police investigation agencies. Investigation related to certain legal violations by customers. In addition, no one has the right to violate customers' personal information.
3. Information storage time
– Customer's personal data will be stored until cancellation is requested. In all other cases, customer personal information will be kept confidential on aeonmall-binhtan.com.vn's server.
4. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
BRANCH OF AEONMALL VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED IN CITY. HO CHI MINH Address: Room 2 - Floor 22 - Lim Building, No. 9-11 Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, City. HCM
Hotline: 028 3829 5370
5. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data.
– Customers have the right to request us to update or cancel their personal information on the data system of aeonmall-binhtan.com.vn
– Customers have the right to send complaints to aeonmall-binhtan.com.vn. When receiving these feedback, we will confirm the information. In case the customer's feedback is correct, depending on the level, AEON MALL Binh Tan will take timely remedial measures.
6. Committed to protecting customer personal information
– Customers' personal information on the website is committed to absolute confidentiality according to the website's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of each customer's information is only carried out with that customer's consent, unless otherwise prescribed by law.
– Do not use, transfer, provide or disclose to any third party the customer's personal information without the customer's consent.
– In case the information storage server is attacked by hackers leading to loss of customer personal data, AEON MALL Binh Tan will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely and informed handling. notify customers.
– AEON MALL Binh Tan Management Board requires individuals/organizations when contacting to provide all relevant personal information and be responsible for the above information. AEON MALL Binh Tan Management Board is not responsible nor will it resolve any complaints related to that customer's rights if it considers that all of that customer's personal information provided upon initial contact is incorrect.